STEP BY STEP TO APPLY FALSE LASHES
1. Cut lashes to size. Before gluing the lashes on, you will need to make sure they are not too wide for your eye. Hold the lash strips up against your eyelid, and trim them down on the sides if necessary.
2. Apply the lash glue (we recommend DUO) to the band of the eyelash strip with toothpick or the back of your tweezers or simple squeeze glue out gently straight onto the band. Allow the glue to dry for 40 seconds before applying it to your lashes. Glue needs to be tacky.
3. Place the strip lash on your eyelid, in the middle positioning it as close as possible to your natural lashes and on the Lashline.
4. Adjust if you have too each end of the strip lash to the fit perfectly on your Lashline.
5. Allow the glue to dry naturally. Once the strip is in place, you do not need to adjust anymore.
6. Apply mascara to your lashes. This will help blend your natural lashes with the false ones, achieving a more natural look. If you like you can clamp both falsies and your naturals with your finger tips or our clamping tweezers.